Your protruding and flabby stomach appearance can be transformed within a few hours with Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty surgery. This surgery is effective to get a better body shape and tighten the stretched abdominal muscles.
The Tummy Tuck procedure is performed under general anesthesia and takes approximately 4 hours. After 1-2 days of convalescing, you will be discharged and ready to enjoy the effects of your tighter, and newly taut tummy!
Is Tummy Tuck the right treatment for you?
You are a right candidate for the treatment if:
- Diet & exercise have helped you lose weight, but your abdomen still protrudes and lacks tone.
- Your abdominal muscles and skin are stretched and sagging following pregnancy.
- After losing significant amounts of weight, you now have loose, excess skin hanging around your belly.
- You have always had a belly that “sticks out,” even though you are in very good shape.
How to Maintain Tummy Tuck Results?
At consultation, Dr Kayle will outline appropriate suggestions and post-treatment care but here are a few tips you should know:
- Eating Habits: Keep a watch on your diet and eating habits as you can build abdominal fat again if you begin eating junk food.
- Exercise: Tummy Tuck strengthens loose abdomen muscles while keeping them tightened requires regular exercise. Start a small session of workout after complete recovery.
- Stay in touch with Dr Kayle: You will be given a schedule of follow-up appointments you should keep after your tummy tuck.
To book an appointment, call us at (+971) 04 3306611 or message us on Whatsapp directly from this page.