Your protruding and flabby stomach appearance can be transformed within a few hours with Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty surgery. This surgery is effective to get a better body shape and tighten the stretched abdominal muscles.
The Tummy Tuck procedure is performed under general anesthesia and takes approximately 4 hours. After 1-2 days of convalescing, you will be discharged and ready to enjoy the effects of your tighter, and newly taut tummy!
Cost of the Treatment: AED 50,000
Is Tummy Tuck the right treatment for you?
You are a right candidate for the treatment if:
- Diet & exercise have helped you lose weight, but your abdomen still protrudes and lacks tone.
- Your abdominal muscles and skin are stretched and sagging following pregnancy.
- After losing significant amounts of weight, you now have loose, excess skin hanging around your belly.
- You have always had a belly that “sticks out,” even though you are in very good shape.
How to Maintain Tummy Tuck Results?
At consultation, Dr Kayle will outline appropriate suggestions and post-treatment care but here are a few tips you should know:
- Eating Habits: Keep a watch on your diet and eating habits as you can build abdominal fat again if you begin eating junk food.
- Exercise: Tummy Tuck strengthens loose abdomen muscles while keeping them tightened requires regular exercise. Start a small session of workout after complete recovery.
- Stay in touch with Dr Kayle: You will be given a schedule of follow-up appointments you should keep after your tummy tuck.
Make sure you come in for your appointments and follow all the suggestions given by Dr Kayle.
To book an appointment, call us at (+971) 04 3306611 or message us on Whatsapp directly from this page.