Dr. Amani is Associate Professor in Medicine, specialized in Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery, graduated from both Tunisian and French Medicine universities. She has more than 18 years of exclusive practice of surgery in France, Tunisia and UAE. She is Associate Professor in the Tunisian University of Medicine, Former resident at the hospitals of Strasbourg, Nantes, Grenoble and Paris and Expert in legal compensation for injuries.
Dr. Amani maintains a high ethical standard and keeps herself well updated of the latest surgical techniques by attending the most important international conferences and seminars.
She is passionate, committed on her work in providing the highest quality surgery and ensuring at all times her patients are safe and well cared for.
She performed a wide variety of Maxillo-facial and plastic surgery procedures, and her practice focused on regenerative surgery, face and breast surgery, body sculpting, and plastic surgery after weight loss.
Dr. Amani works in a multi-disciplinary environment and thoroughly enjoys the regular clinical case interaction with general surgery, oncology, ENT surgery, bariatric surgery, gynaecology, Breast reconstruction, Fat grafting, and dermatology.
She holds many international publications and did supervise several doctoral theses. She has contributed to numerous publications in the field of plastic surgery and participated in many television programs. She is also the author of numerous articles on plastic surgery topics on the Internet, in scientific reviews and specialized magazines.
Education & Qualifications:
- PhD in Maxillofacial, Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery by Faculty of Medicine, Tunis-Tunisia
- Graduated in Microsurgery by the University of Nancy-France
- Graduated in Robotic Surgery by the University of Paris- France
- Graduated in Burns treatment management by the University of Paris- France
- Graduated in Medical Lasers by the University of Paris- France
- Graduated in Crime detection, Forensic medicine and Odontology by the University of Paris- France
- Graduated in Injection and Filling techniques in Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery by the University of Paris- France
- Graduated in Breast reconstructive surgery by the University of Paris- France
- Graduated in Gynecological Aesthetic Medicine by the University of Paris- France
- Graduated in Scalp Pathology by the University of Paris- France
- Competence in Orbito-Palpebral Surgery
- Competence in maxillofacial implants
Dr. Amani is a member of
- Member of ASAPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons)
- Member of International confederation for plastic reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS)
- Member of ISPRES (international Society of Plastic and Regenerative Surgery)
- Member of EPSS EMA Emirates Plastic Surgery Society,
- Member of SFSCMF (French Society of Stomatology and Maxillo-facial surgery)
- Past Vis President of Tunisian Society of Aesthetic Surgery
- Communication manager of STCE (Tunisian Society of Aesthetic Surgery.