Fat Filler Treatment
The Rolls Royce of Fillers
Many advantages have made fat the number one filler. These are the following:
- It is derived from the patient him/herself, so it will not cause any foreign body reaction, which is a risk with synthetic fillers.
- When used for large volumes, it is more cost-effective than synthetic fillers.
- It gives a more natural feel.
- It doesn’t undergo complete resorption. Around 30% remain for good in a worst-case scenario, in comparison to 0 % in nonpermanent fillers, and without, at the same time, having the complications of permanent fillers.
- Last but not least, with the fat cells transferred, stem cells are transferred along with it. These transform into fibroblasts which start to deposit collagen, thus revitalizing the whole area from within.
Indications for Use
Fat is usually used for major volume deficiencies where injectables are usually not sufficient or not cost-effective. It can be used to restore the facial fat loss due to the aging process or due to severe loss of weight. Fat transfer can also be used to correct volume deficiencies or asymmetries in other areas of the body; for example, fat is the ideal material used for buttocks augmentation. It can also be used for hand rejuvenation.
Fat Filling Treatment
Using local anesthesia, fat is harvested from the thighs or abdomen. It is then filtered and the purified fat injected in the target areas using a special blunt tip cannula.
After Fat Filling Treatment
Bruising or swelling will occur but will resolve in 4 to 5 days. You are free to wear makeup with sunblock protection shortly thereafter.
You’ll be very satisfied with the results of the fat filling treatment. You may be surprised at the pleasing results that can be gained from this procedure. The result is a full volume rejuvenation of the whole treated area, restoring its youth and regaining a harmonious and healthy appearance.
Call us at (+971) 04 3306611 or message us on Whatsapp directly from this page.