The clinic’s resident gynecologist Dr. Al Saigh graduated from Medical College and practised for 10 years in London, obtaining membership of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists in London, after which she received the prestigious fellowship of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of the Royal College.
Dr. Al Saigh is extremely committed to her patients, offering them unmatched comfort under her care. She gives each patient enough time to discuss in detail each aspect that concerns her, in a transparent and confidential matter.
Dr. Al Saigh has been practicing in Dubai since 1998, and performs her surgeries and deliveries in City Hospital.
Dr. Al Saigh is recognized as a leading practitioner in women’s healthcare, carrying out numerous treatments, such as:
- Infertility investigation and treatment
- Management of Pregnancy and its complications and deliveries (normal and cesarean delivery)
- Management of Pre- and Post-Menopausal syndrome by using bio-identical hormones and other available methods
- Cervical cancer screening
- Colposcopy and Biopsy to rule out any abnormalities of cervical cells
- Laser Therapy and all minor and major gynaecological surgery
- Loop insertions
- Vaginal Repair
- Hormonal dysfunction including Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Dr. Al Saigh also has a niche skill in aesthetic vulva and vaginal surgery, as well boasting knowledge in the management of STD, which is a very uncommon expertise in the UAE.