Dr. Fadi Haddad is a Cosmetic Dermatologist in Dubai with more than 18 years of experience practicing in dermatology, cosmetology and laser treatments. He is a graduate of the American University of Beirut, Lebanon, as specialist in Dermatology. He is as well an international fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and member of the International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology. Dr. Haddad is also an author for Medscape Reference ( a peer-reviewed online clinical reference).
Cosmetic treatments Dr. Haddad include the following:
- Soft tissue fillers for the face, lips, and hands.
- Botox for wrinkles of expression, neck as well as for hyperhidrosis (sweating), and bruxism (teeth grinding).
- Chemical and laser peeling and resurfacing.
- Laser treatment for rosacea and acne scars as well as for veins and capillaries.
- Thread lifts.
- Pigmentation problems treatment.
- Mole mapping and skin cancer diagnosis and treatment.
- Surgical removal of moles and cysts.
- Nail disorders including ingrowing nail problems and nail avulsion.
- Wart treatment, rosacea and acne
Dr. Haddad is more than happy to put all his expertise at your service at Dr. Kayle Aesthetic Clinic and to share with you the latest technologies and advances in the field of Dermatology, cosmetology, and laser therapy.