Breast Augmentation in Sharjah, Ajman, and Umm Al Quwain
Breast augmentation, also known as breast enlargement or a “boob job,” is a cosmetic surgical procedure that aims to increase the size, volume, and shape of the breasts. This is typically achieved by placing breast implants under the breast tissue or chest muscle to enhance breast fullness and projection.
Benefits of Breast Augmentation:
Breast augmentation has numerous benefits, including enhancing the size and volume of the breasts, improving breast symmetry and shape, and balancing the body’s overall proportions. Breast augmentation can also restore breast volume after pregnancy, breastfeeding, or weight loss, correct breast asymmetry or deformities, and provide options for breast reconstruction after mastectomy.
Breast Augmentation Procedure
Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure that involves several steps, including:
- Consultation and evaluation with a plastic surgeon: During your consultation, your plastic surgeon will discuss your goals, evaluate your breasts, and recommend a treatment plan that is tailored to your unique needs and goals.
- Pre-operative preparation and testing: Before your surgery, you will need to undergo a physical examination and some tests to ensure that you are healthy enough for surgery.
- Anesthesia and incision placement: You will be given anesthesia to ensure that you are comfortable during the procedure. Your surgeon will then make incisions in strategic locations to minimize scarring.
- Implant selection and placement: Your surgeon will help you select the best implant type and size for your needs. The implants can be placed either above or below the chest muscle.
- Closure and post-operative care: Once the implants have been placed, your surgeon will close the incisions with sutures and apply dressings. You will then be given instructions on how to care for your incisions and what to expect during your recovery.
- Risks and complications: As with any surgical procedure, breast augmentation carries some risks and potential complications, such as infection, bleeding, and implant rupture. Your surgeon will discuss these risks with you during your consultation.
Recovery and Results
After the surgery, patients will be given specific post-operative instructions to follow. These instructions may include how to care for the surgical site, how to manage any discomfort, and what activities to avoid during the recovery period. It is important to carefully follow these instructions to ensure proper healing and minimize the risk of complications.
The expected recovery time will vary from patient to patient, but most individuals can return to work and normal activities within a few days to a week. However, it may take several weeks before patients can resume strenuous activities such as exercise or heavy lifting.
Potential side effects and complications from breast augmentation may include pain, swelling, bruising, and changes in nipple or breast sensation. Patients may also experience implant-related issues such as implant rupture or leakage, implant displacement or asymmetry, or capsular contracture, which is the formation of scar tissue around the implant.
Why Choose Dr.Kayle for Breast Augmentation
Our team of experienced and board-certified plastic surgeons is committed to providing personalized care and treatment plans that are tailored to each patient’s unique needs and goals.
We use state-of-the-art facilities and equipment to ensure the highest standards of safety and quality. Our comprehensive consultation and evaluation process helps us understand each patient’s concerns and expectations, and we work closely with them to develop a treatment plan that is right for them.
Our plastic surgeons offer a range of breast augmentation options, including different types of implants, placement options, and incision techniques. We also offer breast lift procedures in conjunction with breast augmentation for patients who desire a more comprehensive rejuvenation of their breasts.
How long does the breast augmentation surgery take?
The length of the surgery will depend on several factors, including the type of procedure, the patient’s anatomy, and the surgeon’s experience. In general, breast augmentation surgery takes about 1-2 hours to complete.
What type of anesthesia is used for breast augmentation?
Breast augmentation surgery is typically performed under general anesthesia, which means that the patient will be asleep during the procedure.
How long will it take to recover from breast augmentation surgery?
Recovery time will vary from patient to patient, but most individuals can return to work and normal activities within a few days to a week. However, it may take several weeks before patients can resume strenuous activities such as exercise or heavy lifting.